Thursday, July 18, 2 pm EDT
E-Signature adoption is on the rise among life insurers. This according to an April 2013 survey by Celent that reported 74% of life companies are using some form of electronic signature in their dealings with customers and agents.
It is not surprising to see the industry embracing e-signatures since there are benefits for everyone involved:
- Insurers make it easier for agents to do business with them and gain unprecedented visibility and control over new business processing
- Agents improve productivity and shorten the time to commission payout
- Both the insurance company and agent reduce risk related to disputes
- Customers enjoy a more convenient and efficient experience
In this complementary 60-minute webcast, Celent analyst, Karen Monks, will share highlights and insight from her recent research report, “Have E-Signatures Finally Arrived? An Update for Life Insurers.” The presentation will answer common e-signature questions, such as:
- For what applications are electronic signatures being used?
- How do life insurance companies perceive the value of electronic signatures?
- What perceived or real obstacles are impeding adoption?
- What are the top requirements upon which to evaluate and select a solution?
Director of Marketing
Editor and Associate Publisher