AIAA: Associate, Insurance Agency Administration
LOMA's Associate, Insurance Agency Administration® (AIAA™) Program helps you maximize sales while minimizing office headaches. You'll gain the knowledge and tools you need to serve your clients effectively and keep your office running smoothly, efficiently, and economically.
This designation is essential for employees in agency offices — branch offices, field offices, and brokerages — or home office employees who interact with agency offices. The program is designed to help you:
- Organize your agency office
- Provide excellent customer service for internal and external companies
- Use technology to enhance communications between agency offices and the home office
- Identify compliance and ethical issues that affect agencies
- Make efficient use of your office's financial and human resources
- Develop leadership and problem-solving skills
- Supervise employees and encourage teamwork
Note: The AIAA program will be offered only through the end of 2013.
The Need 2 Know courses apply toward the AIAA. To enroll for a course, contact your Educational Representative or log into LOMANET and click Enroll for Exam. Please consult the Education & Training Catalog or the Designation Progress screen on LOMANET to determine which courses are required for this designation.