Whether you're helping students choose courses, orienting new employees, or holding an Ed Fair, we have what you need to provide information and encouragement.
How to Order
To order hard copies of brochures, catalogs, and other promotional material:
To order designation recognition pins:
Brochures, Posters, and Giveaways
- Education & Training Catalog
- 'Take Charge of your Career' Brochure
- Features all of LOMA's Education and Training Programs. This brochure is great for Ed Fairs or new employee orientation.
- Quick and Simple Guide
- This overview of course topics and designation programs makes your choice easy. Especially handy if you're interested in finding courses by subject area.
- ALMI and FLMI Program Brochure
- Find out why the ALMI and FLMI programs are the Keys to Success. Includes information on basic and advanced courses.
- ASRI and FSRI Program Brochure
- Our newest designation, the Fellow, Secure Retirement Institute (FSRI), provides Retirement Education for the Financial Services Industry.
- AFSI and FFSI Program Brochure
- LOMA's Fellowship-level designation in Financial Services. Fellow, Financial Services Institute (FFSI) courses provide insight for individuals who develop, manage, administer, and support financial products.
- LOMA Customer Service Education Program Brochure
- Highlights the courses in LOMA's Associate, Customer Service™ Program.
- AIRC Program Brochure
- Gain critical knowledge of insurance products and operations while learning how regulatory requirements affect insurance companies.
- E-Learning Catalog
- Provides an overview of our online and blending learning options to satisfy your learning and development needs.
Individual Program Flyers
If you need information about a specific designation program, these individual program guides are the way to go.
Want a way to recognize students' achievements? Let them show off their achievements with brass designation-logo pins.